Be kind to your mind
What does ‘Be kind to your mind’ mean to you?
Here are some ideas:
- Being patient with yourself
- Looking after yourself physically and mentally by eating good food
- Reminding yourself that you’re a good person
- Catching yourself at the moment negative self-talk starts to happen
- Knowing your limits and boundaries around what you can and cannot take on
- Practicing mindfulness
- Not taking poor episodes of mental health as something wrong with your personality
- Reaching out to friends or family
- Having some alone time
- Any form of relaxation
- Taking a walk, watching a movie, reading a book, listening to music
- Writing a clarity journal
- Any form of self-care
- Balancing alone time, rest, physical activity, social activities and productivity
In what ways are you being kind to your mind?
Do you need to be kinder to your mind?
Save our farmers & ranchers!
Worldwide, they are being forced out of business.
Help them by buying direct!
Photo courtesy of Daniel Clark on 𝕏
Have I helped you?
I don't do coffee, but I wouldn't say no to a bite of steak 😋
Advocating meat-based nutrition & support of meat, egg & dairy farming.
The information provided on this website is intended for educational purposes only and should not be taken as professional medical advice or used as a substitute for medical care.
Contact & Social